Here are the answers to the most common questions that are asked when people contact Oltremateria to make a resin floor.
Who chooses to lay a resin floor in an apartment or in a public place, in a shop, in an office… He often asks questions for more knowledge.
Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Is it a standard floor, replicable in other contexts such as a tile flooring? No, the resin floor can be defined as unique, customizable and absolutely current.
- Is cleaning difficult? Absolutely not! The resin floor is characterized by the practicality of its cleaning. All thanks to the total absence of joints and joints
- In the event of a new paving, should the existing surface be demolished? The resin floor can be laid on several substrates, but one of the main peculiarities of the resin is that, in most cases, it is not necessary to demolish the old flooring for their laying. All this greatly facilitates the stages of renovation of an apartment: avoids dust created by demolition and especially avoids the costs and difficulties of disposal of rubble.
- What is the thickness of the surface once laid? Its thickness is about 2/3 millimeters.
- Is it possible to create textures? Several effects are achievable, including those that can give spaces dynamism and depth.
- How can a resin floor be customized? It can be made monochromatic or multi-tone color. They can be added glitter or decorated with painting techniques or adding objects drowned in its various layers such as stabilized leaves.
- Are Oltremateria resin surfaces only applicable to the floor? No: they are also applicable for vertical surfaces such as walls, doors, window frames or furniture and furnishings… giving the environment a global chromatic harmony.
- How can the floor finishes be? The finishes of Oltremateria resin floors can be glossy, satin or matt.
- Do they contain products harmful to humans and animals? Our resin surfaces are all eco-friendly and do not contain solvents, cements and epoxy resins. They are also certified by the world’s leading laboratories.
- What impact do they have on the environment where they are applied? When treated with Ecopur eco-coating, Oltremateria surfaces purify the air and create a physical barrier against bacteria and viruses.
This is clearly the summary of the most frequently asked questions.
If you still have any, you can contact us by filling out the form Contact us (click the red button): our staff will be happy to give answers to your every curiosity.
Alternatively you can contact us at 0541/827276 or write to email@example.com