With the passage of time, tastes and trends change and a space is no longer appreciated. Intervening on walls and ceilings can lead to a novelty effect in the environment. Let’s see how.
Often we find ourselves in front of environments with a slightly dated look and we ask ourselves the question of how to change it.
The primary intervention that has always been carried out is the repainting of the walls and ceiling with new colors.
Repainting the walls can be an economical but qualitatively low-profile solution to change the appearance of a room.
Today there are technologically advanced solutions, simple to apply and, at the same time, able to offer excellent value for money.
These are represented by the resin, a product that can be easily customized and that allows to obtain unique and original decorative effects.
The resin is applied with a spatula creating a uniform surface in which gaps and joints are totally absent.
This protects the areas from the formation of mold and bacteria.
Furthermore, being water repellent it is perfect for humid environments such as bathrooms and kitchens.
The walls with resin ensure aesthetics, ease of installation and long life.
For these reasons it is absolutely the ideal choice for indoor environments.
It is possible to choose a color from the standard ones or create one according to your personal tastes.
It is also a material that goes very well with wooden furniture, design objects, marble etc …
What are the advantages of resin walls
- A low thickness: no more than 3mm
- Excellent thermal conductor: It becomes an ideal surface for wall heating systems
- Easy to overlap: Can be applied with extreme ease to pre-existing surfaces, both in concrete and in tiles, resulting in significant cost savings.
- Fashion and design: It represents a novelty that can be easily updated
- Easy processing: You can make the surface smooth or rough, choosing the solution that best meets your needs
- Hygiene guarantee: Dusts and other items cannot be deposited in the escape routes as they are absent. Thanks to its chemical composition it is resistant to mold, bacterial and chemical agents
- Water repellent: Resistant to water and easy to clean
The Oltremateria surfaces in addition are eco-compatible. They do not contain gypsum, epoxy resins and cement and do not emit VOCs.
They are breathable, non-yellowing and have excellent flexibility. If treated with Ecopur they acquire properties that make them unique in their genre.
Thanks to the presence of negative ions, it purifies the surrounding air and its active ingredients prevent bacterial and viral proliferation.
If you need to renovate your space, contact us: Oltremateria offices are at your disposal.