Choosing the best heating systems: here’s to you Caldobenessere
- On 18 May 2021
There are several heating systems but Oltremateria® introduces an absolutely innovative one
Both during the construction of a new house and during a renovation, the choice of the type of heating to be installed is important.
There are many options to choose from.
Let’s look at them:
- a) Radiators: The hot air rises and takes the place of the cold coming down. The radiant elements must always be hot and the boiler must be active to keep them at temperature.
- b) Fireplaces, pellet stoves: They are certainly very scenic and in the environment where they are placed perform a decent activity but their action is limited in terms of space to where they are placed.
- c) Underfloor heating: Irradiation system where the hot water contained in the pipes transmits heat via flooring.
- d) Fan-coil (or fan coils): It is based on air recirculation where hot air comes from the device thanks to an internal fan. The uniqueness is that they can be used both for heating and cooling.
- e) Wall heating and baseboards: The walls are clad with radiant panels or coils that emit heat. If the pipes are placed in the baseboard, the heating comes from a slit.
- f) Ceiling heating: In this case the radiant panels are placed on the ceiling but since the heat goes up you run the risk of having the high body part very hot and the bottom cold
- g) Solar energy: The panels placed on the roof are functional for the heating of water for the shower but are still not fully functional for the heating of a house and therefore must be supported by other heating systems.
To the classic heating systems we add a new one.
Oltremateria®, today, it is able to bring the heat of the sun into your home.
How? With Caldobenessere, the innovative ecological heating system.
It’s an infrared system that uses the same principle of sunlight.
Combining aesthetics, comfort and limited thickness guarantees very high yields in floors, wall coverings and furnishings.
Only the energy required to maintain the ideal temperature is consumed by the elements.
This ensures cost savings to keep the rooms warm.
Also does not require classic installations such as gas meter, boilers, flues… and consequently maintenance is much less and less expensive than a classic plant.
Caldobenessere by Oltremateria® is available in two versions:
STRIP: heating strips made of an innovative polymer and positioned under floor or under plaster, wall and ceiling. Powered by electricity at 24, 36 or 230 volts make a comfortable environment in total autonomy.
FRAME: These are decorated panels that can be installed on a pillar, ceiling or wall. With a single element you can heat an environment of 6 to 12 sqm. and perceive the radiation from 4 meters away.
If you need to renovate your home or build it, Caldobenessere by Oltremateria® is a fantastic opportunity.
For more info, contact us